The "/timeline" page:
- Show events after TIMEORTAG
- Show events before TIMEORTAG
- Show events that happen "circa" TIMEORTAG
- Show events around the time of the first use of the file with FILEHASH
- Highlight the event at TIMEORTAG
- Maximum number of events. "all" for no limit
- Same as "n" but doesn't set the display-preference cookie Use "n1=COUNT" for a one-time display change
- Parents and ancestors of CHECKIN
- ... going back to PRIOR
- Children and descendants of CHECKIN
- Same as 'd=CHECKIN&p=CHECKIN'
- Same as 'd=CHECKIN&n1=all&nd'. Mnemonic: "Derived From"
- In conjunction with p=CX, this means show all ancestors of CX going back to the time of CHECKIN. All qualifying check-ins are shown unless there is also an n= or n1= query parameter.
- Show only check-ins with the given TAG
- Show check-ins related to TAG, equivalent to t=TAG&rel
- Show related check-ins as well as those matching t=TAG
- Limit rel to show ancestors but not descendants
- Do not show wiki associated with branch or tag
- Set tag match style to EXACT, GLOB, LIKE, REGEXP
- Only show items associated with USER
- 'ci', 'w', 't', 'n', 'e', 'f', or 'all'.
- c: "Compact", v: "Verbose", m: "Modern", j: "Columnar", x: "Classic".
- Use the "Advanced" or "Busy" menu design.
- No Graph.
- Omit cherrypick merges
- Do not highlight the focus check-in
- Omit the submenu
- Show details of files changed
- Show complete text of forum messages
- Show family (immediate parents and children) of CHECKIN
- Path from...
- ... to this
- ... show only the shortest path
- ... also show related checkins
- Show only check-ins that contain the given file version All qualifying check-ins are shown unless there is also an n= or n1= query parameter.
- Show only check-ins that involve changes to a file whose name matches one of the comma-separate GLOBLIST
- Background color determined by branch name
- Background color determined by user
- Background color red for delta manifests or green for baseline manifests
- Show only check-ins that have filename changes
- Show only forks and their children
- Show all cherrypicks
- Show only events for the given year/month
- Show only events for the given week of the given year
- Show events for the week that includes the given day
- Show only events on the given day. The use "ymd=now" to see all changes for the current week.
- Show events over the previous N days
- Override the date format: 0=HH:MM, 1=HH:MM:SS, 2=YYYY-MM-DD HH:MM:SS, 3=YYMMDD HH:MM, and 4 means "off".
- Show the check-ins that are in the current bisect
- Show RIDs
- Show the SQL text
p= and d= can appear individually or together. If either p= or d= appear, then u=, y=, a=, and b= are ignored.
If both a= and b= appear then both upper and lower bounds are honored.
CHECKIN or TIMEORTAG can be a check-in hash prefix, or a tag, or the name of a branch.